Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.3
Now you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 from Latest Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool. Update:Also with NvwaStone and Cydia impactor. This is the first jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.3 jailbrek and compatible with iOS 9.3.2 - 9.3.3. Pangu9.3.3 is the only available public tool for Cydia Download for latest iOS 9.3.X. Not like Luca Todesco 9.3 beta jailbreak claims , you can find and download pangu9 9.3.3 direct links below. After iOS 9.1 Pangu9 V1.3.1, this is the only working public jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Update: Now you can download iOS 10. Check iOS 10 jailbreak guides and Pangu 10 dedicated page for more info !
After the release of iOs 9.3.4 , we have added InstantCydia links below. InstantCydia Members area is compatible with latest iOS. Also, you can find more detailed jailbreak guide for iOS 9.3.3 ( two methods / recommended for jailbreak experts)
- Instant Cydia Members Area [Compatible with latest iOS 9.3.4]
- InstantCydia for iOS 9.3.4
- Guide for iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak for experts.
Jailbreak available with NvwaStone and Cydia impactor [Method 1]
Now you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with cydiaimpactor and NvwaStone Download the NvwaStone_1.0.ipa and Cydia impactor and follow the tutorial.
Cydia impactor jailbreak guide with nvwastone
- Download Cydia impactor and run it
- connect your device to PC
- Download NvwaStone_1.0.ipa and drag it to Cydia impactor app.
- Press OK
- Give your email Address ( apple ID ) and Password ( apple ID) [ If you have problems or more concern about security of your account , create new apple id and use it)
- Cydia impactor will do everything and sign the IPA file. If you have errors or notification double check given Apple id and password
- On your device --> Tap Settings > General > Device Management. You can see a profile,Tap the profile --> and establish the trust for this developer. (Internet connection is required for verification)
- Hit pangu app on your apple device and Press START button to start the jailbreak process.
Support Devices for Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak
If you have iOS 9.3.X running device you can Download Cydia through pangu9 9.3.3 tool. But still woking with 64-bit device only. We will be adding 32-bit support ASAP !
- iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini, iPad air 2, iPad air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPod touch 5g
How to prepare your iPhone, iPad or iPod for iOS 9.3.3 Pangu Jailbreak
- If this is the first time you are going to perform Pangu jailbreak on iOS 9.X, As always good to back up your data in a safer place. Then you can get/update full iTunes backup where you can restore them on the mobile device if something goes wrong. Also, You can use iCloud backup based on your requirement.
- Some Virus guards may detect Pangu9.3.3 jailbreak as a virus or a threat for the system. Therefore, disable the virus guard temporary before installing Pangu9 9.3.3 , latest jailbreak tool.
- Enable “Airplane” mode in device for the uninterrupted JB process with better results.
Download Links for PP assistant [ Method 2]
Important facts on pangu9 9.3.3 !
- This is not an untethered jailbreak ( Yet) , so you need to re-jailbreak like geeksn0w after each reboot. But the good news is you do not need a computer after the first jailbreak
- Only works with 64-Bit devices only
- If jailbreak fails , reboot your device and try again. For some device this is common situation , you can see it on Pangu 9 FAQ.
iOS 10 jailbreak status update
Still, we do not have public iOS 10 release. We just have beta and developer only version. iOS 10 jailbreak is coming soon with upcoming iOS 10 public release. Stay with us for the latest news and updates on Pangu 10 jailbreak. We hope to bring you the full untethered Pangu 10 jailbreak tool with the complete, A to Z tutorial. You can find the detailed guide on how to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 9.3.4.